Portfolio tracker update: Intraday data are coming!
15-minute price refresh instead of 24 hours
We finally can announce the launch of 15-minute delayed data for the 5 most popular stock exchanges. This means that instead of the day closing price we'll use 15-minutes intervals to update stock prices and re-calculate portfolio value and additional metrics. We hope this will provide our users with even more precise data and help them to use our portfolio tracker as their daily companion.
A shorter 15-minute interval is now available with these stock exchanges:
- USA: NYSE, NASDAQ, NYSEARCA
- UK: London Stock Exchange (LSE)
- Canada: Toronto stock exchange (TO)
- Germany: Deutsche Börse (Xetra)
Other exchanges will follow, we are working hard to bring 15-minute refresh intervals primarily on European exchanges now.
Improved design and features
Dividend.watch is mainly a portfolio tracker and the new design will reflect that. We made over 15 changes and improvements.
Most important changes:
- New search bar which allows you to quickly add stock to watchlist or to dividend calculator with one click
- The portfolio status bar which shows time were last updated
- Added "Day change" to portfolio holding so you can see the biggest daily movers of your portfolio
- Portfolio holdings have a new polished design both on mobile and desktop which increase readability